- Turned and milled parts are flexibly made with a tolerance grade in the range of H7, up to a diameter of 32 mm, using both fixed and driven tools
- Turned parts are made on modern lathes up to a diameter of 280 mm and a length of up to 1000 mm with a tolerance grade of H7
- Internal and external diameters as well as flat surfaces or steps for a wide variety of components are ground up to a diameter of 280 mm and a length of up to 1000 mm at +/–0.05 μm on modern universal grinders.
- Milled parts are machined on all sides in milling centres with a machining space of 500 × 400 × 500 mm with a four-axis set-up.
- Complex internal and external toothing on turned and milled parts can be produced in subsequent manufacturing steps.